San Andreas Sanitary District
Thursday August 11, 2022, 8:00 a.m.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter.
- Discussion and Possible Actions:
- Authorize Manager to execute contract with PG&E and Calaveras Public Power Agency for the new electrical service required for the Irrigation Pump Station upgrades. In the amount not-to-exceed $111,000, to be paid from Capital Reserves and made eligible for potential reimbursement from USDA Rural Development grant.
- Manager’s Report: Report from Manager of District activities.
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments.