Catalog of Enterprise Systems – SB 272 (open data mandate)
Senate Bill 272 was enacted in 2015. The bill requires local agencies, like the San Andreas Sanitary District (SASD), to create a catalog of enterprise systems and make it publicly available at the office and post it online if a website is available. The Enterprise system used by SASD is detailed below:
- System Vendor : Quickbooks Pro 2021.
- System Product: Software for Billing.
- Statement of Purpose: SASD uses Quickbooks to manage our list of customers for wastewater services, accounts payables, and related billing.
- Types of Data: Customer contact information, property addresses, and payment history.
- This primary custodian of this data is SASD Administration.
- This data is collected on a daily basis.
- This data is updated on a daily basis.