San Andreas Sanitary District
Thursday February 24, 2022, 8:00 a.m.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Discussion and Possible Actions:
- Approval of Resolution 2022-04 to Award Contract to Gateway Pacific for the 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project (USDA Funded Project), in the amount of $3,254,954, contingent on approval from USDA Rural Development for the appropriate grant and loan funding.
- Approval of Scope and Budget for KASL Engineering in amount of $44,500 to provide necessary engineering services during the construction period of the 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project (USDA Funded Project).
- Approval of Amended Scope and Budget for Weber-Ghio Associates in amount of $129,522 for construction management services related to electrical systems and materials testing/inspection
- Manager’s Report: Report from Manager of District activities
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meeting:
- Regular Board Meeting March 10, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.