San Andreas Sanitary District
September 10, 2020 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes total for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting August 13, 2020
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary
- Investments / Loans
- Budget Review
- Manager’s Report:
a. Operations & Maintenance Report
b. Safety Report
c. WWTP Upgrade Project Update
d. Sewer Pipe Replacement Project Update
a. Covid19 Impacts to District and Staff
b. Calaveras County Elections
- New Business:
a. Discussion and Possible Board Action: Status of Sewer Pipe Replacement Project Planning, and the acceptance of specific property Easement Deeds by Resolutions:
1) Resolution No. 2020-20 Accepting Easement Deed for 042-012-018-000
2) Resolution No. 2020-21 Accepting Easement Deed for 042-023-015-000
3) Resolution No. 2020-22 Accepting Easement Deed for 042-015-005-000
4) Resolution No. 2020-23 Accepting Easement Deed for 042-022-004-000
5) Resolution No. 2020-24 Accepting Easement Deed for 042-028-037-000
6) Resolution No. 2020-25 Accepting Easement Deed for 042-015-022-000
- Old Business:
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
a. Postponement of Regular November 12th mtg to November 19th to avoid conflict with Veteran’s Day. This meeting is our only evening meeting of the year, 6 P.M.
b. Regular Board Meeting Thursday October 8, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.