Regular Board Meeting, Thursday, November 17, 2022, 6:00 PM
San Andreas Sanitary District
November 17, 2022 6:00 P.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Resolution 2022-13, Recognizing Students from the San Andreas Elementary School for participation in the 2023 Calendar Art Contest.
- BREAK for Refreshments and Pictures.
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting October 13, 2022
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary (#765)
- Investments / Loans
- Cash Flow Projections for Capital Projects and Operations
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- CPPA Memo on PGE Rate Increase
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Acceptance of Independent Auditor’s Report for 2021/2022 Fiscal Year
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Resolution 2022-14, Recognition of 5+ Years of No-Loss-Time Accidents
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project (USDA Funded) status, discussion and requested actions.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Collections System Improvement Project (SRF Funded) status, discussion, and requested actions.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Election of Board Officers for 2023
- Closed Session:
- Public Employment Performance Evaluation: District Manager
- Conference with Labor Negotiator
- Agency Representative: President Michelle Turner
- Unrepresented Employee: District Manager
- Return from Closed Session: Public Disclosure of any reportable action taken in Closed Session
- Discussion and Possible Action: Amendment of District Managers Employment Agreement
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings: Regular Board Meeting, Thursday December 8, 2022, at 8:00 a.m.