Regular Board Meeting, Thursday, March 11th, 2021, 8:00 AM
San Andreas Sanitary District
March 11, 2021 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- PUBLIC HEARING: Discussion and Possible Board Action: Adoption of Board Order 2021-01 to increase the Monthly Sewer Charges for Fiscal Year 2021/22, within the established maximum rates contained in the District’s Ordinance (Table 7A)
- Approval of Minutes: Special Meeting February 25, 2021
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary
- Budget Review
- Investments / Loans
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- February Newsletter
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of new Master Services Agreement (MSA) with Environmental Planning Partners for services related to CEQA and NEPA compliance; and authorize initial task order for preparation of Environmental Documents related to the Headworks Project, in amount not-to-exceed $48,228, per proposal dated 2/16/2021.
- Discussion: Delinquent Accounts and Upcoming Actions
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meeting: Regular Board Meeting, Thursday April 8, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. (Adjourned to April 15)