Regular Board Meeting, Thursday, February 10th, 2022, 8:00 AM
San Andreas Sanitary District
February 10, 2022 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting January 13, 2022
- Special Meeting January 24, 2022
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary #756 (January 2022)
- Investments / Loans
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Projects Report
- Safety Report
- JPIA Certificate of Special Recognition
- Form 700 for 2021 Calendar Year
- CPPA Power Rate Increase
- New Business:
- Discussion: Sewer Service Rates for Fiscal Year 2022/23 and potential need for Public Hearing to be scheduled in March 2022.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Adopt Resolution 2022-02 to amend the District Bylaws.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Authorize new job description and salary for Project Inspector, funded by the Capital Improvement Program, and authorize Manager to fill position on a temporary, part-time (unbenefited) basis for remainder of FY 2021/22.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: PUBLIC HEARING: Resolution 2022-03, Adoption of the Addendum to the Wastewater Facilities Master Plan Revised Supplemental Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration and Supplement for the 2021Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade project.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Discussion of request from H. Zimmerman to separate APN # 044014016 from the Sanitary District’s Boundary established by Calaveras Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO).
- Closed Session:
- CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL – EXISITING LITIGATION (Paragraph (1) of subdivision (d) of Section 54956.9) Name of Case: Gretel Tiscornia and Cole Tiscornia vs. San Andreas Sanitary District; Superior Court of California, County of Calaveras, Case No. 21CV45491.
- Return from Closed Session: Public Disclosure of any reportable action taken in Closed Session
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Special Board Meeting to Award Contract for 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project – To be Determined
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday March 10, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.