Regular Board Meeting, March 9th, 2023, 8:00 AM
San Andreas Sanitary District
March 9, 2023 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Appoint person to fill the Board Vacancy pursuant to Government Code Section 1780(d).
- BREAK to Welcome New Board Member
- Approval of Minutes:
- AMENDED Regular Meeting January 19, 2022
- Regular Meeting February 9, 2023
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary #769
- Investments / Loans
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Budget Review
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Marriott Development
- Treatment Plant Masterplan Update
- Construction Projects Update (WWTP and Pipeline)
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Adoption of Resolution 2023-03, recognizing former Director Terral Strange for his 23 years of service to the District.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Discussion of Revenue and Expense projections for Fiscal Year 23/24 and recommended changes to the monthly sewer charges.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Adoption of new Board Policy 1070: Records Management
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Special Board Meeting, Tuesday March 21, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday April 13, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.