San Andreas Sanitary District
January 12, 2017 6:00 P.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting December 8, 2016
- Financial Report:
- Claim Summary #696
- Investments / Loans
- Past Due Accounts
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Form 700 Conflict of Interest Statements
- USDA and SRF Status
- Registration with Dept of Industrial Relations for Public Works Projects > $1,000
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Resolution 2017-01 required by State Revolving Fund prior to approval of grants and loans.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Receive Presentation concerning updates to District Ordinance and provide feedback to Staff.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of repairs to leaky Outfall Pipe by KW Emerson in amount not to exceed $15,000.
- Old Business:
- District Counsel Comments:
- Directors Comments:
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.