San Andreas Sanitary District
November 10, 2016 6:00 P.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least twenty-four hours prior to the time of the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Discussion and Possible Action:
- Receive presentation about this year’s School Outreach program
- Approval of Resolution 2016-17, recognition of Students from San Andreas Elementary School for participation in the 2017 Calendar Art Contest.
- Break for Pictures and Refreshments
- Return from Break
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Board Meeting October 13, 2016
- Financial Report:
- Claim Summary #694
- Income & Expense
- Investments / Loans
- Past Due Accounts
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Calaveras County Board of Education – Science Curriculum and Science Fair
- Community notifications and discussions of proposed rate increase
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Acceptance of Audit for Fiscal Year 2015/2016, as presented by Larry Bain, Auditor.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approve payment to Stantec in amount of $46,195.08, for their completed work related to the Rate Study and Project Funding Applications (July 24 thru Oct 24 inclusive). This payment is eligible for 100% reimbursement from the State Revolving Fund (SRF).
- Closed Session:
- PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT PERFORMANCE EVALUATION: District Manager
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEOGITATORS
- Agency Representative: President Strange
- Unrepresented Employee: District Manager
- Return from Closed Session: Public Disclosure of any reportable action taken in Closed Session
- Old Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Real Property purchase (Neilson) related to APN # 040-012-041, 3.95 acres
- District Counsel Comments:
- Directors Comments:
- Next Meeting:
- Public Hearing for Proposed Rate Increase, Thursday December 8th, 2016, 6 pm