San Andreas Sanitary District
Thursday February 25, 2021 9:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes total for any subject matter not listed on this Agenda. For items on this agenda, public comment period occurs at the prescribed time.
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting February 11, 2021
- Manager’s Report: Verbal Report
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Adoption of Board Policy 3210, Debt Management (carried over from 2/11/2021 meeting).
- Presentation and Public Discussion for Proposed USDA Funded Project: Receive presentation from KASL Engineering and SASD Manager concerning the proposed project to upgrade the Plant Headworks, Irrigation Pump Station, and Chlorine Contact Tank. An application has been submitted to USDA for funding this project with grants and/or low-interest loans. The project cost estimate is $2.8M and is proposed for construction in 2021/2022.
The Public is invited to participate in the discussion and during Question/Answer period.
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday March 11, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.