Regular Board Meeting, Thursday, October 13, 2022, 8:00 AM
San Andreas Sanitary District
October 13, 2022 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting September 8, 2022
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary (#764)
- Investments / Loans
- Cash Flow Projections for Capital Projects and Operations
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Letter from Auditor Larry Bain
- SASD Newsletter Sent to Community
- Enterprise Article on School Tour
- CCOE’s Dinner with Scientist: Thank you to Jessie Smith
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Acceptance of Auditors Report for 2021/2022 Fiscal Year
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project (USDA Funded) status, discussion and requested actions.
- Collections System Improvement Project (SRF Funded) status, discussion, and requested actions.
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings: Regular Board Meeting, Thursday November 17, 2022, at 6:00 p.m.
- Plant Tour Opportunity (optional)