San Andreas Sanitary District
November 9, 2023 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Resolution 2023-08, Recognition of Staff for Safe Work Practices, resulting in 6+ Years of No-Loss-Time Accidents.
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting October 12, 2023
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary #777
- Investments / Loans
- Budget Report Through October
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Projects Report (Plant Project and Pipeline Project)
- Notice of Real Property for Sale
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Review of 2023 Accomplishments and Goals for 2024
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Election of Board Officers for Calendar Year 2024.
- Closed Session:
- Public Employment Performance Evaluation: District Manager
- Conference with Labor Negotiator
- Agency Representative: President Michael Walker
- Unrepresented Employee: District Manager
- Return from Closed Session: Public Disclosure of any reportable action taken in Closed Session
- Discussion and Possible Action: Amendment of District Managers Employment Agreement
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings: Regular Board Meeting, Thursday December 14, 2023, at 8:00 a.m.