San Andreas Sanitary District
June 8, 2023 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Public Hearing: Termination and Disconnection of the Premises from the Public Sewer System pursuant to Ordinance No. 8, Section 8.10, for address:
- 573 Russell Rd (Palmjo Investments LLC, owner) due to nonpayment of bills (Section 8.4)
- New Business: * Discussion and Possible Board Action: Presentation on status of the SASD application for grant: FEMA Project 4683-DR-CA: California Severe Winter Storms, Flooding, Landslides, and Mudslides. Authorize General Manger to make an application on behalf of the District for assistance available under FEMA Project 4683-DR-CA and Execute any necessary documentation.
- * Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting, May 11, 2023
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- * Claim Summary #772
- Delinquent Accounts
- Self-Monitoring Report Review
- Manager’s Report:
- Smoke Testing Update from Operations
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- New Business:
- * Discussion and Possible Board Action: Adopt Organization Chart for Authorized Positions for Fiscal Year 2023/24.
- * Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approve Resolution 2023-04 to adopt the Fiscal Year 2023/24 Budget and authorize District Manager to Approve Expenditures Contained therein in accordance with District policies and authorizations.
- * Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approve Resolution 2023-05 to authorize District Manager to make annual debt payments in Fiscal Year 2023/24 for USDA (North Fork Pipe and 2021 WWTP Upgrades), and SRF (2010 WWTP Upgrade) loans.
- * Discussion and Possible Board Action: Report from Ad Hoc Committee related to Organization Development
- * Discussion and Possible Board Action: Authorize Manager to enter Agreement with California Department of Transportation (CalTrans) for the Adjustment of Manhole and Valve Covers related topedestrian improvements along the Highway 49 Corridor.
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports, Related Organizations, or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday July 13, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- * Adjournment: