San Andreas Sanitary District
December 10, 2020 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting November 12, 2020
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary
- Budget Review
- Investments / Loans
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Old Business: Discussion and Possible Board Action: Resolution 2020-32, Adoption of revised Board Policies: 3150: Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Election of Board Officers for 2020
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Review of District Goals for 2020 Calendar Year
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Amended Task Order for KSN, Inc for the Collection System Improvements Project (new NTE: $470,357) (SRF Eligible)
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Status of Sewer Pipe Replacement Project and adoption of Resolution No. 2020-34 Accepting Easement Deed for 042-028-019-000 (Respess property)
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings: Regular Board Meeting Thursday January 14, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.