San Andreas Sanitary District
Thursday, December 8, 2022 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Public Hearing – Adopt Amendment No. 4 to Ordinance No. 8 Amending Sections 4.7 of Article IV, by deleting subsection A and renumbering subsections B-G.
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting November 17, 2022
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary (#766)
- Investments / Loans
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Communications: JPIA Certificates for Liability, Property, and Workers Compensation Programs
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project (USDA Funded) status, discussion and requested actions.
- Collections System Improvement Project (SRF Funded) status, discussion, and requested actions.
- Recognition of Attorney Dan Schroeder for his 15+ years’ service to the San Andreas Sanitary District.
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings: Regular Board Meeting, Thursday January 12, 2023, at 8:00 a.m.