San Andreas Sanitary District
September 14, 2023 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- * Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting, August 10, 2023
- Special Meeting, August 23, 2023
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- * Claim Summary #775
- Cash Flow
- Investments / Loans
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Projects Report
- Conditional Permit for Added Capacity (Mark Twain Health Care District)
- Public Outreach Program with SA Elementary
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Ad Hoc Committee Reports, Related Organizations, or with other Comments
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of scope and budget for Information Technology services from Mission IT Solutions, per proposal QU-0163 with Not-To-Exceed Value of $12,000 for F& 23/24 and authorize Manager to execute a Master Services Agreement with same.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of contract amendment to WGA, Inc for Construction Management services for the 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project in amount of $115,663, for Not-to-Exceed total of $470,535.
- District Counsel Comments:
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday October 12, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- * Adjournment: