San Andreas Sanitary District
May 18, 2016 6:00 P.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least twenty-four hours prior to the time of the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Special Meeting May 2, 2016
- Financial Report:
- Claim Summary #688
- Investments / Loans
- Past Due Accounts
- SRF Grants and Reimbursements (verbal report)
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- District Counsel Comments:
- Energy Grants, CPPA
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approve payment to Stantec for their work related to the Masterplan, Rate Study, General Permit Compliance Support, and SCADA Programming Support for two months (March and April) in the amount of $68,235.69. $54,743 of this amount is eligible for reimbursement from State Revolving Fund.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Authorize District Manager to procure side-by-side ATV, 4WD to replace existing unit that is nearing end of useful life. Not-to-Exceed expenditure of $17,000.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Declaration of Surplus for existing Polaris side-by-side ATV, and authorization for Manager to sell in accordance with Policy 3180.1 after procurement of replacement vehicle is completed.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Chemical and Electricity Budget for Fiscal Year 2016/17.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Open Purchase Orders with selected Vendors for Fiscal Year 2016/17.
- Old Business:
- Discussion: Real Property discussions (Neilson)
- Directors Comments:
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.