San Andreas Sanitary District
August 17, 2016 6:00 P.M.
Regular Board Meeting
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least twenty-four hours prior to the time of the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Special Meeting July 13, 2016
- Financial Report:
- Claim Summary #691
- Income & Expense
- Investments / Loans
- Past Due Accounts
- Quarterly Report of Financial Institution Statements
- Surplus Property Update (verbal report)
- SRF Grants and Reimbursements (verbal report)
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Oak Shadows Mobile Home Park
- County Tax Collections
- Informational flyer to ratepayers
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Authorize initiation of a public review period for the Supplemental CEQA report related to the wastewater treatment plant upgrade project, as submitted by Stantec in accordance with requirements of the State Board’s Division of Financial Assistance. Public Review and Comment period open from August 18th to September 16th.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Adoption of resolution 2016-11, authorizing District Manager to execute agreement with Umpqua Bank for treasury management services.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of revised and/or deleted Policies:
- #2080 Sick Leave; #2100 Bereavement Leave; #2110 Jury Duty; #2240 Unauthorized Voluntary Absence (Delete); #2310 Separation from District Employment; #2320 Disciplinary Action
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Authorize procurement of parts necessary to perform planned maintenance on Tertiary Filters from “Aqua-Aerobic Systems”, proposal #42514, for $21,884 plus necessary shipping and tax.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Transfer of $44,452 from “Cash-General” account to the “USDA Debt Reserve” account, to fully fund the requirement for debt-reserves and renewal-reserves to a minimum level of $52,459, per agreement with USDA dated March 12, 2008.
- Discussion and Possible Action: Authorize twice/annual payments to USDA for North Fork loan in the coming year (Nov 2016, May 2017) in amount totaling $47,690.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Authorize annual payment for WWTP Upgrade loan in the amount of $146,994.04.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Authorize increase of the open purchase order with Shape, Inc to $25,000 to perform necessary repairs to District pumps that are due for major maintenance, and increase the open purchase order with Brawner Automotive to $4,500 for necessary repairs to fleet.
- Old Business:
- Discussion: Real Property discussions (Neilson)
- District Counsel Comments:
- Directors Comments:
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Wednesday September 21, 2016