San Andreas Sanitary District
May 12, 2022 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting, April 14, 2022
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary #759
- Budget Review
- Investments / Loans
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Calaveras Public Power Agency (CPPA) Rates Update
- New Business:
- Discussion: Revenue Projections for Fiscal Year 2022/23 based on Commercial and Residential rate adjustments
- Discussion: Review of Newly Executed Loan Agreement with USDA-RD for $496,000 for the 2021 WWTP Improvements Project and Review of Financial Practice FP-10, Debt Management.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Project Financing:
- Establish Minimum Capital Reserves Held in District Accounts
- 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project’s USDA Grant/Loan, and District’s Cash Commitment
- Projected SASD-Funded Projects in FY 2022/23 (Budget Code 14 Fund “Draft”)
- Consideration of potential cost overrun for the Collections System Improvement Project (SRF Funded Project) and options for deductive bid alternates and/or other funding mechanisms.
- Discussion: District Master Planning and Long-term Sewer Rate Planning
- Closed Session:
- CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL – EXISITING LITIGATION (Paragraph (1) of subdivision (d) of Section 54956.9) Name of Case: Gretel Tiscornia and Cole Tiscornia vs. San Andreas Sanitary District; Superior Court of California, County of Calaveras, Case No. 21CV45491.
- Return from Closed Session: Public Disclosure of any reportable action taken in Closed Session
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports, Related Organizations, or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday June 9, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.