May 2, 2016 Special Meeting Agenda
San Andreas Sanitary District
May 2, 2016 5:00 P.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least twenty-four hours prior to the time of the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting April 20, 2016
- District Counsel Comments:
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Accept the Rate Study from Stantec and authorize manager to submit to SRF and USDA for purposes of applying for grant money.
- Directors Comments:
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Wednesday May 18, 2016 at 6:00 pm