Special Board Meeting, Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 8:00 AM
San Andreas Sanitary District
September 29, 2020 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes total for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting September 10, 2020
- Manager’s Report: Verbal Report
- Mailer to Customers for Public Tour on October 8th
- San Andreas Elementary School Outreach Program for 2020
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Adoption of Resolution 2020-28, Amending Reimbursement Authorization for the Collections System Improvements Project (Original Resolution 2018-21).
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Status Update of the Sewer Pipe Replacement Project Planning, and the Acceptance of Specific Property Easement Deeds by Resolution:
- Resolution No. 2020-26 Accepting Easement Deed for 042-023-012-000
- Resolution No. 2020-27 Accepting Easement Deed for 042-022-015-000
- Old Business:
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday October 8, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. (Public Tour)