San Andreas Sanitary District
Monday January 24, 2022, 8:00 a.m.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Discussion and Possible Action: Appoint person to fill the Board Vacancy pursuant to Government Code Section 1780(d).
BREAK TO WELCOME NEW BOARD MEMBER
- Closed Session:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL – EXISITING LITIGATION(Paragraph (1) of subdivision (d) of Section 54956.9) Name of Case: Gretel Tiscornia and Cole Tiscornia vs. San Andreas Sanitary District; Superior Court of California, County of Calaveras, Case No. 21CV45491.
- Return from Closed Session: Public Disclosure of any reportable action taken in Closed Session
- New Business:
- AB 1234 Ethics Training for Directors and District Manager, provided by Attorney Dan Schroeder
- Discussion of District Bylaws and Ordinance
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday February 10, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.