San Andreas Sanitary District
May 11, 2023 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- New Business:
- Discussion and Presentation: Receive update presentation from WGA, Construction Manager, for the 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project (USDA Funded) status and general discussion.
- Discussion and Presentation: Receive update presentation from KSN, Construction Manager, for the Collections System Improvement Project (SRF Funded) status and general discussion.
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Public Hearing: Termination and Disconnection of the Premises from the Public Sewer System pursuant to Ordinance No. 8, Section 8.10, for address:
- 316 Sunset Street (Adam Atitio, owner) due to nonpayment of bills (Section 8.4)
- 540 Pope Street (Ryan P. Clevenger, owner) due to nonpayment of bills (Section 8.4)
- * Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting, April 20, 2023
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- * Claim Summary #771
- Investments / Loans
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Projects Report
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Report from Ad Hoc Committee related to Organization Development
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports, Related Organizations, or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday June 8, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- * Adjournment: