Regular Board Meeting, Thursday, June 9th, 2022, 8:00 AM
San Andreas Sanitary District
June 9, 2022 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes: Special Meeting, June 2, 2022
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary #760
- Investments / Loans
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Calaveras County Elections
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Resolution 2022-07 to Award Contract in amount of $2,907,330 to Mozingo Construction for the Collections System Upgrade Project (SRF Project), based upon recommendation from KSN, Engineers, and contingent upon approval from State Revolving Fund for 100% grant funding of project.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approve Resolution 2022-08 to adopt the Fiscal Year 2022/23 Budget and authorize District Manager to Approve Expenditures Contained therein in accordance with District policies and authorizations.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approve Resolution 2022-09 to authorize District Manager to make annual debt payments in Fiscal Year 2022/23 for USDA (North Fork Pipe), USDA (2021 WWTP Upgrade Project), and SRF (2010 WWTP Upgrade) loans.
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports, Related Organizations, or with other Comments
- Next Meeting: Regular Board Meeting Thursday July 14, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- Plant Tour Opportunity for Belt Press Dewatering Operations (Optional)