San Andreas Sanitary District
February 11, 2021 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting January 14, 2021
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary
- Investments / Loans
- OPEB Trust (PARS) Report and Discussion
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- CPPA Letter on Rate Increase for 2021/22
- JPIA Certificate of Special Recognition
- Form 700 for 2020 Calendar Year
- New Business:
- Discussion: Sewer Service Rates for Fiscal Year 2021/22 and potential need for Public Hearing to be scheduled in March 2021.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Accept Sunset Lift Station contract documents prepared by consultant (KASL) and authorize Manager to proceed with issuing public notice and solicitation of bids.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Adopt Resolution 2021-04, Update to Capital Improvement Project list
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Adopt New Policy 3210, Debt Management
- Discussion: Status Update: Manual of Financial and Administrative Practices, and Establishing Ad Hoc Review Committee.
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Special Mtg: (Public Workshop for USDA Grant Application), Thursday February 25th at 9:00 a.m.
- Regular Board Meeting, Thursday March 11, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.