San Andreas Sanitary District
February 9, 2023 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Receive demonstration of Jetter/Hydrowasher used for Sewer Maintenance
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting January 19, 2022
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary #768
- Investments / Loans
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Marriott Development and Treatment Masterplan Update
- Construction Projects Update (WWTP and Pipeline)
- CPPA Power Rate Adjustment
- Letter to Property Owners along Pipeline Project Alignment
- Hwy 49 Pedestrian Improvements (D.O.T memo dated 12/15/2022)
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Consideration of Resolution 2023-02, Update to Capital Improvement Program
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of the procedure for filling a board vacancy
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Initiating the Process to Terminating Sewer Service for two (2) Delinquent Accounts
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday March 9, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.