San Andreas Sanitary District
November 11, 2021 6:00 P.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Mtg October 14, 2021
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary
- Amended Claim Summary, If Needed
- Investments / Loans
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Lift Station Improvement Projects
- CPPA Cost Savings for Fiscal Year 2020/21
- Fall Newsletter
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Resolution 2021-23, Recognizing Students from the San Andreas Elementary School for participation in the 2022 Calendar Art Contest.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Milestones and Recognition.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of procedure for filling a board vacancy and authorizing manager to post notices accordingly.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Election of Board Officers for 2022
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Resolution 2021-24, increasing Capacity Charge to $68.28/gallon effective January 1, 2022.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Resolution 2021-25, revising the Schedule of Fees and Charges, effective January 1, 2022.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approve Master Services Agreement (MSA) with Woodward & Curran for general engineering services and authorize initial task order of $20,000, based on as-needed services.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Authorize Manager to advertise 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project to the public and for competitive bidding based on contract documents prepared by KASL Engineers and in accordance with USDA Letter of Conditions dated April 21, 2021.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Authorize Manager to advertise Collection System Improvements Project to the public and for competitive bidding based on contract documents prepared by KSN, Inc and in accordance with guidelines provided by State Revolving Fund (SRF).
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Review of District Goals for 2022 Calendar Year
- Old Business:
- Closed Session:
- Public Employment Performance Evaluation: District Manager
- Conference with Labor Negotiator
- Agency Representative: President Michael Walker
- Unrepresented Employee: District Manager
- Return from Closed Session: Public Disclosure of any reportable action taken in Closed Session
- Discussion and Possible Action: Amendment and Extension of District Manager’s Employment Agreement
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Meeting December 9, 2021 8:00 a.m.