San Andreas Sanitary District
March 10, 2022 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- PUBLIC HEARING: Discussion and Possible Board Action: Adoption of Board Order 2022-01 to increase the Monthly Sewer Charges for Fiscal Year 2022/23, within the established maximum rates contained in the District’s Ordinance (Table 7A)
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Meeting, February 10, 2022
- Special Meeting, February 24, 2022
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary #757 (February 2022)
- Budget Review
- Investments / Loans
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- New Business:
- Discussion: Delinquent Accounts and Upcoming Actions for Collections (Financial Practice FP-2)
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Appointment of one Director to be the District’s Representative to the Association of Clean Water Agencies (ACWA) Joint Powers Insurance Authority (JPIA), and one Director to be the District’s Alternate.
- Discussion and Possible Action: Authorize Manager to execute a Task Order with Woodward & Curran Consultants for services related to the NPDES Permit Renewal for the next 5-year cycle (December 2023-November 2028), in amount of $40,000, with up to a 10% contingency upon Manager’s approval.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Resolution 2022-04 to Award Contract to Gateway Pacific for the 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project (USDA Funded Project), in the amount of $3,254,954, contingent on approval from USDA Rural Development for the appropriate grant and loan funding.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Authorize Manager to initiate public notification and request for competitive bidding for the Collections System Improvement Project (SRF Funded, KSN Engineers) contingent upon receipt of the funding agreement.
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings:
- Regular Board Meeting Thursday April 14, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.