San Andreas Sanitary District
July 14, 2022 8:00 A.M.
675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA
This agenda shall be made available upon request in alternative formats to persons with a disability, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. § 12132) and the Ralph M. Brown Act (California Government Code § 54954.2). Persons requesting a disability related modification or accommodation in order to participate in the meeting should contact the District Secretary at 209-754-3281, during regular business hours, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Pursuant to the Brown Act as codified in Government Code Section 54957.5, any documents pertaining to a non-closed agenda item distributed to a majority of the Board of Directors in less than 72 hours before a Board meeting shall be available for public inspection. Said documents shall be available for inspection at the San Andreas Sanitary District Office located at 675 Gold Oak, San Andreas, CA 95249, Monday through Friday, except Holidays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order:
- Roll Call:
- Pledge of Allegiance:
- Public Comments: 3 Minutes per person; 20 minutes for each subject matter
- Closed Session:
- CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL— EXISTING LITIGATION (Paragraph (1) of subdivision (d) of Section 54956.9) Name of Case: Gretel Tiscornia and Cole Tiscornia vs. San Andreas Sanitary District; Superior Court of California, County of Calaveras, Case No. 21CV45491
- Return from Closed Session: Public Disclosure of any reportable action taken in Closed Session
- Approval of Minutes: Regular Meeting June 9, 2022
- Financial Report:
- Income / Expense
- Claim Summary (#761)
- Wrap-up of 2021/22 Budget Year
- Investments / Loans
- Manager’s Report:
- Operations & Maintenance Report
- Safety Report
- Worker’s Comp Experience Rating
- Calaveras County Planning: Pre-Application for Commercial Development
- New Business:
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Public Hearing concerning Resolution 2022-10 requesting the Calaveras County Auditor-Controller place the delinquent and/or unpaid charges listed in Exhibit A on the 2022-2023 county tax rolls, and authorizing the Calaveras County Treasurer-Tax Collector to collect delinquent charges for the San Andreas Sanitary District.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: 2021 WWTP Upgrade Project (USDA Funded) status, discussion and requested actions.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Collections System Improvement Project (SRF Funded) status, discussion, and requested actions.
- Discussion and Possible Board Action: Approval of Scope and Fee Proposal for Wastewater Treatment Plant Master Plan Update (Woodard & Curran, $170,520) paid by Capital Reserve Funds
- District Counsel Comments:
- Director Reports and Comments: Opportunity for Directors to update the full Board with any Committee Reports or with other Comments
- Next Meetings: Regular Board Meeting, Thursday August 12, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.